The Old Butcher’s is a great new addition to both the Bristol beer scene and the list of Bristol Beer Week venue hubs. They’re a very enthusiastic team, keen to promote local breweries and to get people South of the river to see what an awesome beery community the North Street area is.
As well as showcasing our feature breweries throughout the week, they’re also having a big old party with Moor and Lost & Grounded on the penultimate day of Bristol Beer Week, which is sure to be a raucous affair.
Here are the details.
The Old Butcher's proudly announces a joint event with Moor Beer Co and Lost & Grounded Brewers, for Bristol Beer Week - The Bedminster Tap Takeover!
- Two of our absolute favourites and all round good eggs will be taking over all 10 lines
- All draught glasses are £3 all night
- Brewers and staff from both breweries will join us for chats and giggles
- It is very likely that one or two freebies will be handed out
- Carol's Crab Kitchen will be using beers from both breweries in an exclusive Bristol Beer Week menu
- Moor’s Joe brings his experimental prog act Jakabol to the stage, next door at The Old Bookshop.