Five courses of lovingly-prepared simple, seasonal dishes each with an accompanying beer to match, served dinner party style in Danielle and Dave's own home in Bishopston. The beers will be chosen and supplied by Karen Wickham, local beer expert and qualified competition judge.
- Aperitif and snacks
- (Wild Beer Co, The Blend)
- Crab and chilli croquettes, coriander mayo & shaved fennel
- (Good Chemistry, Business Casual)
- Pressed Windmill Hill Farm pork belly, homemade sausage and head fritter, roast squash and sage
- (Lost & Grounded, No Rest For Dancers)
- Chocolate, almond and morello cherry torte
- (Cloudwater, Imperial Stout Hibernate)
- Westcombe Cheddar, beer chutney and rye crackers
- (Arbor, Super Yakima)
Tickets are £43.07 (all in) available from Eventbrite
If you have any question, you can email Danielle.
A couple of notes
All dietary requirements catered for with prior notice
Full address will be disclosed to guests upon booking